Another award, and again coming from a great blog and a great writer, so thank you FiendLikeQueen, I love your story, and for all of you reading this you should most definitely go and check it out. I’m sure you’ll like it.
So first of I have to answer the question and then nominate other blogs that have under 200 followers. Here are my answers to the questions:
- What do you enjoy most about writing?
What I love most about writing is the ability to get lost in some other world/worlds and give voices to things and people that exist only in my head.
- What’s your favourite medium, typed or paper/pen?
I must admit I prefer to type, I have bad handwriting and it takes me ages to write anything in any readable form.
- Do you have any pets?
- Why did you start your blog?
I’m not sure why… I have always loved to write but I was and still am really self conscious about my writing so I never really show it to anyone, not even people who are close to me, as a result nothing I ever do gets really finished, at some point I get tired writing only for myself, knowing that nobody’s ever going to see it and keep it all in my head. That is why I decided to put something out there, at least a little sim stories, just to see if I can do it, show my work to the others.
- Favourite candy?
That’s a tough one. I love all sweets. Does chocolate count?
- Have you received this award before?
- What computer do you use, Mac or PC?
- How much do you use social media?
Not as much as some. 😛 I can’t say I avoid them, I have profiles, that I visit regulary on Facebook and Goodreads but I+m not an addict either, I don’t really post often, and can go for day(s) without checking either (which can’t be said for some of my friends and family members.
- Do you object to adult themes in stories (Sims blogs only)?
No of course not. There are great blogs out there who handle this themes very well. Most of the times it makes the stories/characters more relatable and I like that.
- Favourite musician?
Another though one. 😛 Well according to my Last.fm profile the top five bands would be: Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Meshuggah, Pink Floyd and Metallica.
- What country do you live in?
I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Since I don’t think many people know about it there is a link if you want to know something more.
As for the nominees. Here is a list, I’ll try to avoid the people I know already got the award:
- A Day In Life
- Distractedly Daydreaming
- Julyvee’s Sims Stories
- Post a Book
- The Racket-Rotter Chronicles
All great stories and I suggest you go and check out for yourself! Once again thank you FiendLikeQueen, and congratulations for your own award!
Almost forgot! Ok my questions are:
- How long have you been writing?
- Did you ever consider giving up on writing and if you did what got you back?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are your favorite places you have ever visited?
- What are your favorite kinds of books?