What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Questions from Sylianna:
1.What inspired you to become a blogger?
I have always loved to write but I was never actually brave enough to show any of my writing to anyone, I actually did my best to hide my writing from people who knew me. I wanted to change this but didn’t know how. I figured starting an anonymous blog sharing my sim stories was a good way to begin sharing my writing with the world.
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I honestly don’t know. I like both cats and dogs. I never owned any of them though.
3. If you had to choose between saving your nearest and dearest friend or thousands of people, who would you sacrifice?
Wow, that was a rather though question! I honestly don’t think I could live with either choice. I would have probably saved my nearest friend, even if that sound selfish, but as I said it would have been a hard choice…
4. Is your favorite season spring, summer, fall or winter? Why?
Spring! Even though where I live we barely ever have spring as a season anymore, a few weeks between winter and summer at best but it is still my favorite season. I love the feeling of abandoning boots, coats and other winter clothes, enjoying the sun without it being too hot.
5. If you could change anything in the world, what would you change?
I would stop all wars… Just erase the idea that killing innocents can be used for personal, political, monetary gain whatever.
6. Given the opportunity to go anywhere, what country would you visit?
Another tough question. 😀 There are many places I would like to visit. Starting by visiting every country in Europe. If I were to travel with my boyfriend it would have to be somewhere north because he doesn’t like the heat so maybe Sweden.
7. What was your favorite bedtime story or fairytale?
I loved stories as a kid! Unfortunately my early childhood happened in a war and my book choices were limited to what people didn’t burn for heat. But my dad would tell me and my brother stories every night, I think the one that I remember most was Little Red Raiding Hood or Crvenkapica in my language. When me and my brother got tired of it we would make him come up with his own versions about girls with blue and yellow hoods. 😀 I don’t really remember those versions, I wish I did, maybe they were better than the original. 😀 Later when I got access to more fairy tales I liked Beauty and the Beast.
8. How much time do you spend check your blog for views, likes and comments?
When I’m bored at work about five times a day. 😀 When I’m home I usually check once a day, in the morning or evening, or when I get an email notification somebody left a comment, that makes my day and I have to check it immediately.
9.Your favorite color?
I like colors! All of them, if I have to choose… I loved yellow as a kid, now maybe purple…
10. If you could go back in time and redo any point of your life, what would relive?
Hmm if I couldn’t change anything and just relieve a part of my life then definitely college. Those were the best years of my life so far. I think, I was happiest then. If I could change things then high school, I was a big idiot as a teenager. There are a lot of stuff I would change in that period of life. 😛
11. What is the most common app used on your phone or computer?
My computer at home I mostly use to play games. 😀 Sims3 and Civ5 at the moment. On my phone I use mostly apps for communication, Facebook Messenger and Viber I guess.
My Questions for You:
- Do you really enjoy writing for your blog? Does it ever feel more like an obligation then actual hobby?
- Do you like reading? What is your favorite genre of books?
- What is your favorite book?
- Out of all the places you visited which is your favorite?
- Rank the continents from which you would most like to visit to least.
- Are you happy with your current job, career?
- If you could make one different choice at any point of your life what would you change?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Do you like to exercise or do some physical activities?
- Besides blogging what are your other hobbies?
- Simdale Valley Post
- Rarei’s Fortress
- Whalers Plays The Sims
- Comedy and Tragedy
- Different Winters
- The Simeater
- The Racket-Rotter Chronicles
- Julyvee Sims Stories
- A Penguin’s Adventure in Simming
- Memory Games
- Teacup Talk
(I tried to nominate only blogs that I think haven’t gotten the award so far, there are many other blogs I enjoy reading 🙂 )