Hey everyone I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by RosemaryMarie who is writing an awesome legacy story on her blog. I am only on generation 1 myself but I am loving it already so I recommend you go and check it out yourself. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I love to read! Reading had been one of my earliest hobbies and enjoy it to this day. I would much rather read a book than watched a TV show or a movie.
- Nobody I know in “real life” or “offline life” knows about this blog, or the fact that I have a blog.
- I work as a software developer and I like doing that. If nobody is going to pay me to read books or play computer games eight hours a day that is the next best thing.
- I don’t wear make-up often, almost never in fact but I like wearing nail polish. I have over thirty bottles of nail polish on my shelf right now.
- I have played the sims since sims 1 came out. When I started college I got a little behind, at that time sims 3 came out and I didn’t like it at first. Now that I’ve got free time for gaming and I’m catching up again. 🙂
- I suck at learning languages, I speak English and my own language and that is about it. I learned German and Arabic but I couldn’t have a simple conversation in either.
- I am very close to my family.
Once again I’ll try and nominate only people that haven’t received this award yet and preferably the ones that I haven’t nominated in my previous award post. There are many more other blogs I enjoy and follow.
- Eight Cicadas Story about a really cool and interesting immortal dynasty, it has a lot of chapters for you to bingread and enjoy)
- Invalid Legacy (A sims2 legacy blog I discovered recently)
- Kingdom of Eos (A story about a royal kingdom, set in the world of sims)
- Meowfaze’s Sims (One of the first blogs I started following, has all kind of different enjoyable sims stories)
- Simbolistic (A cool blog with several stories from the custom world of Twin Bayous)
- Simdale Valley Post (ShannonSimsFan is currently busy and not updating this blog but use the time to catch up if you haven’t already, you won’t regret it)
- The Chrysanthemum Tango (RipuAncestor who writes this blog writes another one called The Fey of Life, and I recommend reading it even if I am not officially nominating it this time 🙂 )
- The Hunt for Freedom (Not a sims blog, but a story written by a sims player, it is in its early stages but really promising)
- The Shore Legacy (A legacy that wasn’t updated in a while but I really enjoyed reading it)
- The Windsor Legacy (Another legacy in its early stages but with great characters and interesting twists.)
Thank you once again for nominating me RosemaryMarie. 🙂